MOEMS® CONTEST PROBLEMS Volume 4 The International Edition
edited by Nicholas J. Restivo, Jonathan J. Phegan, and Pauline Kohloff.
Volume 4 not only continues our journey through problem solving but also takes us to a new land – Australia! It is an essential resource for coaches and mathletes alike and is treasured by all those wishing to improve their problem solving abilities.
Features of this book include:
• 400 problems from the contests of both MOEMS and APSMO from 2013 to 2017
• 20 MOEMS Division E contests and 20 APSMO Division J contests (grades 4-6)
• 20 MOEMS Division M contests and 20 APSMO Division S contests (grades 6-8)
• Simple answers and step-by-step solutions to all problems
• Hints, strategies, and percents correct for all questions
• Multiple solutions for most problems
The International Edition also provides follow-up problems for most questions and an index of problems by type.
NOTE: THIS BOOK IS NOT AVAILABLE AS PART OF THE 3 or 4 BOOK SETS